The Augusta District Dietetic Association is open to Registered Dietitians, students, and other health professionals looking to engage with our community, promote public awareness, and network with those in the Augusta area. Meetings kick off with our Fall Banquet and conclude with our Spring Workshop, with many opportunities to connect in between. Each meeting offers continuing education credits and opportunities to network and socialize with fellow health professionals. ADDA is committed to providing its members with the latest nutrition information and opportunities to volunteer, connect, and support our local community.
Click here for the 2018-2019 Membership Application.
ADDA Membership Benefits
- Earn up to 12 continuing education credits throughout the year
- Grow professionally and personally through education and socials
- Network with fellow Registered Dietitians and nutrition professionals
- Receive ADDA Newsletters
- Receive ADDA Membership Directory
- Apply for member scholarships and awards
Membership Fees (due by Fall Banquet each year)
- Active Member: $25
- Associate Member: $50
- Board Member: $15
- Student or Intern: $10